Geoff is a Partner in our Private Client team at the Bournemouth office of Lester Aldridge LLP.
Geoff Thomas can advise you whether you are a charity or individual in connection with a dispute relating to the validity or interpretation of a will or trust, or the administration of an estate.
He deals in particular with complex cases involving will validity and claims brought or defended under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. He also has a specialism in proprietary estoppel (where a promise has been made in relation to land and the promise has not been kept.)
– Member of the Charity Law Association
– Full member of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
– Named in the Citywealth Leaders List 2015 as a Prominent Figure for Contentious Trusts
– Ranked in Chambers UK 2016 for Private Client (Southampton & Surrounds)
– Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2015
– CEDR accredited mediator