14th September 2016
MSI's New Jersey law member Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that 40 of the firm's attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017.
The 2017 Edition of Best Lawyers (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) recognises 40 Attorneys in 38 practice areas from Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis.
In addition, five of the firm’s partners have been selected as a 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective areas of practice:
• David L. Bruck – Bankruptcy (Woodbridge metro area)
• Meryl A.G. Gonchar – Land Use and Zoning (Woodbridge metro area)
• William D. Grand – Environmental (Woodbridge metro area)
• Lawrence P. Maher – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Woodbridge metro area)
• Ann M. Waeger – Environmental Law (Woodbridge metro area)
The selection of lawyers for inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a comprehensive annual peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The complete methodology is available here.
See the complete listing of the firm’s attorneys in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers follows, listed alphabetically within 38 practice areas.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is recognized throughout New Jersey as one of its most respected and distinguished law firms.
View firm profile
We are delighted to announce four new members to our association. Find out more about our new members here:… https://t.co/hfkjv1KUj2
2018 was a record year for US law firm M&As https://t.co/tQyd27feCC
Glad you still remember #teddysbigtrip! https://t.co/6ExdvY682h