Dixcart provides company secretarial services to listed and private companies
BackgroundDixcart Trust Corporation Limited provides a suite of outsourced professional company secretarial services for listed companies which trade on worldwide stock exchanges. This includes the provision of a professional company secretary who will also advise on current governance matters.
What services can Dixcart offer?
- Provision of a chartered governance professional (ACG) (Chartered Secretary) with 22 years of listed company experience with clients trading on stock exchanges in the UK, Canada, USA, and Australia.
- Management of Board and Committee meetings: pre-meeting discussion with Chairs; draft agendas; circulate meeting materials; attend and act as recording secretary; prepare initial ‘To Do’ list from the meeting and provide minutes.
- Assistance with ongoing regulatory compliance for the listed company.
- Assistance in preparing AGM meeting materials.
- Provide advice on corporate governance practices, including the preparation of a full suite of corporate mandates / charters / policies.
- Monitor corporate governance compliance to ensure best practices are being maintained.
- Undertake annual Board assessments and tabulate results in a confidential manner.
- Administer compensation plans.
- Function as warrant agent for the listed company.
- Function as the liaison for the listed company with the registrar, professional advisors and corporate stakeholders.
- Minute Book custody in both hard copy and electronic format.
- Provision of an administrative substance expected of operating companies.