Schmidt Brunet Litzler
Our lawyers combine their skills to find optimal solutions that meet the needs and objectives of clients and are tailored to their industry sector.
Our teams have both transactional and litigation capabilities enabling them to have the foresight and strategic mindset needed to avoid potential conflicts. Our longstanding relationships coupled with the efficiency and responsiveness of our teams form the foundation of trust and strong partnerships between clients and lawyers of the firm.
Our lawyers are involved in international transactions on a daily basis, advising both foreign clients on their businesses in France and French clients on their international growth. Schmidt Brunet Litzler is supported through the MSI Global Alliance (MSI) and has been the French member for 15 years.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Company Formations & Business Services
- Employment, Payroll & Pensions
- Intellectual Property & Trademarks
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Consulting
- Tax Law
- Transfer Pricing
- Advertising, Media & Entertainment
- Charities, NGOs & Not-for-Profit
- Cryptocurrency, NFTs & Digital Assets
- Distribution & Franchising
- Family Office
- Food and Beverages & Tobacco
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Sports Entertainment
- Technology, Media & Telecom