Zivkovic Samardzic Law office
Zivkovic Samardzic provides top quality legal advice and representation covering a variety of industry sectors and advise their clients on a comprehensive range of services including commercial employment regulatory real estate corporate banking financial services litigation intellectual property competition and tax law.
For its legal advisory on Belgrade Airport privatization Zivkovic Samardzic was awarded with “The 2018 Deal of the Year Award for Serbia” by CEE Legal Matters magazine. Furthermore Zivkovic Samardzic has received Chambers and Partners’ highest endorsement ranking in Band 1 in Dispute Resolution category in Chambers Europe 2014 2015 and 2016.
Zivkovic Samardzic is also a member of Bar Association of Serbia and Bar Association of Belgrade as well as of American Chamber of Commerce in Serbia (AmCham) Foreign Investors Council in Serbia (FIC) Belgian ; Serbian Business Association Serbian Association of Managers (SAM) and a local partner of the World Bank in the Doing Business project.
At the moment their law office has the third largest team of legal professionals among law firms in Serbia with 41 permanent members of its legal team – 20 attorneys at law 20 lawyers and 1 legal consultant – Mr. Miloš Živković PhD, lecturer of the Civil Law at the Belgrade University School of Law.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Compliance, Risk & Corporate Governance
- Corporate & Project Finance
- Employment, Payroll & Pensions
- Intellectual Property & Trademarks
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Consulting
- Advertising, Media & Entertainment
- Banking & Finance
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages & Tobacco
- Green Technology & Sustainability
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Logistics & Distribution
- Retail, Consumer Products & FMCG
- Technology, Media & Telecom